Sunday, 7 January 2007

Alex - Allco Agencies

Alex really is the most positive person I know. His attitude is infectious and this helps no end when preparing for a race or an event. Everything
Alex has anything to do with, becomes a success, and his business is certainly no exception. Allco Agencies sell the very best in sub-floor water proofing available.




Both him and his company have helped me a great deal with my mountain biking. Allco have assisted with training equipment, mountain bike clothing as well assistance with travel. Without this help, things would have been very much harder for me and my family - thank you so much!




Alex is a keen mountain biker and enjoys the thrill of heading off into the hills with a group of like minded friends.




I hope to be able to repay Allco Agencies by training hard and getting some good results with my racing - watch this space!